My ever growing and changing
- Drink tea in London
Visit Santorini, Greece Visit Paris, France and go to the Eiffel tower
- learn to knit
Visit the giant white sands in New Mexico Go outside of the country.
- visit the many gorgeous colors of the tulips fields in the Netherlands
- Celebrate a holiday in a different country
Visit New York and ride the subway Attend the Palio race in Siena learn how to use chopsticks
- Experience Christmas-time in New York City. Visiting the large Christmas tree and ice skate in Rockefeller Plaza is a must.
- Similarly, go to the New Years Eve event in Time Square at least once in my life. I imagine it will be a nightmare with the amount of people there but to truly experience that amount of excitement and hear Frank Sinatra’s New York, New York playing – man what a dream!
- Float in the Dead Sea
Start my own business and open a storefront
- Photograph a celebrity (and not in a paparazzi type situation)
- Stay in an all-inclusive situation or 5 star resort
- Meet a world leader
experience a sunset at the Grand Canyon
- Visit the Swiss Alps
Walk through a poppy field
- Write a book and be on the New York Times Bestsellers List
- Road trip around Northern California and the Pacific Northwest. I just picture riding along the rocky coastline, drinking at Napa wineries, and even hugging a redwood tree.
- See Maroon 5 in concert because duh, Adam Levine.
Travel to Italy and visit as many cities as possible(gallery here, here, and here!) Make homemade fresh pasta in Italy!
- Ride a camel
- Ride an elephant
Go to a Michael Buble Concert Go on a solo trip overseas
- Visit 6 of the 7 continents that have civilizations. Sorry Antartica, but we can’t be friends.
- Fly first class
- Walk on a glacier
Pose with the leaning tower of Pisa
- Go to the floating lantern festival
Paint a car at the cadillac ranch– did this twice! Visit Oak Alley Plantation in Louisiana.Photos here and here!
- Buy the dream farm house with my own home office, original craftsman wood features, and large kitchen
- Experience the Northern Lights and photograph them.
Ride in a gondola Fall in love
- Stand under/behind a waterfall
Witness the gushing waters of Niagara Falls
- Go on a safari
extract honey from a bee hive
- Have a truly white Christmas that I remember (apparently it happened once but no recollection)
- Pay off my student loans (halfway there!)
- Stomp grapes
See a tall cactus. You know what I mean – those cacti that are like this emoji with arms.?
- Ride in a limo
Go on a spontaneous road trip Learn from a mentor. climb a lighthouse Have no credit card debt Swim in the Mediterranean Sea
- Throw a dart at a map and just go wherever it leads
Drive along Route 66(see here, here, and here!)
- Buy this amazing historic building in downtown Ashburn, renovate the top floor to be a large loft/studio space and the bottom floor as some type of boutique stores: coffee shop with baristas, bakery with old men having breakfast there every morning gossiping, maybe even a cool used book store.
- Go on a cruise
Graduate college Kiss in the rain Go skiing
- Find a cookbook I love and cook every recipe in the book
- Master a new language
- touch a pyramid
- Find the balance between my work and my personal life. Setting boundaries.
- Sleep in a castle
Ride in horse and carriage
- Visit all 50 states (41 down!)
- Find something I love that I could get a tattoo of – I have yet to find anything I want permanently on my body.
- Have the courage to do something daring: skydiving, cliff jumping, or parasailing. I want to feel that moment of freedom and weightlessness
What are your hopes and dreams? Have you ever dreamt of a goal, planned it, and pursued? My challenge to you is to take 10 minutes, a pen, and any paper you can get your hands on and write down your own bucket list.